Sharing Your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- to third parties who provide services to us in order for us to maintain and operate our Services, including, and not limited to, our third party suppliers who manage newsletter subscriptions who, for example, will require access to your contact details and subscription preferences;
- to the relevant public and private entities who are the owners or sponsors of any of our Services or the programs we operate through our Services or who collect information to enable you to apply or work on such programs;
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory or government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary: (i) as required by applicable law or regulation or a compliance requirement (such as to comply with a court order or any other legal process); (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request;
- to third parties with your prior consent.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information formation submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Our Services use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Information. The measures used are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of unauthorised or unlawful processing of your Personal Information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of Personal Information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to us through our Services. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Please note that no website or online service can ever be guaranteed as 100% secure and you should take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information (for example, by sharing Personal Information only with operators of websites and other digital platforms that you trust, by keeping any login details secure and confidential and by using antivirus software on your devices).
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as we deem necessary or appropriate, including to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. If you wish to request that we no longer use your Personal Information, please contact us via our Reach Us page.
International data transfers
Third Party Links
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review or update your Personal Information to ensure it is accurate, please contact us via our Reach Us page.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.